Monday, June 22, 2009

Welcome to The Butter Bath Company

Hello Everyone!

I am attempting to enter the realm of "social networking"... so forgive me if I sound silly. I'd like to welcome everyone to my business, The Butter Bath Company. We hand-craft 100% PURE, FRESH, and NATURAL Bath and Body Care Products... The quickest way to describe our products is by saying that I am the cross between a SPA DIVA and a TREE HUGGER (I absolutely want to be indulgently pampered, but I absolutely must use ONLY completely natural, healthy ingredients to accomplish this goal!) The Butter Bath Company recently became "South Carolina Certified" with the SC Department of Agriculture, as well.

I'll keep this first "Post" brief, but invite you to find out more about me, my company, and my products at butterbath.com. Please ask me any questions you may have regarding my products... I LOVE pampering myself, AND all of The Butter Bath Company's FANS!!!

Happy, Healthy Hugs,

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment